This sweet little needle nook offers your needles a safe place to reside when not in use. There are eight pockets to store your packets of needles and a felt strip to rest the ones in that you are currently using. Each pocket is labeled so you don’t get them mixed up.
The original needle nook was designed to utilise the decorative stitches on your sewing machine. Using a stripe print such as ticking, I sewed a variety of decorative stitches using a contrasting variegated thread. These needle nooks are perfect to show off your favourite fabrics and can be whipped up in an afternoon.
- 20cm favourite print for outer and lining
- 20cm fabric for label strip and binding
- 20cm thin iron-on wadding
- 3” x 22” wool felt (might need to be pieced)
- 75cm x 7mm ribbon for the tie
- Coordinating thread for piecing and quilting
- Glue pen
- Rotary equipment
- Your favourite marking tool
- Matilda’s Own Inkjet fabric or light homespun for labels
- Sewing machine in good working order
Designed by The Patchwork Pear